For the first time ever in Canterbury and much to the delight of his fans, legendary artist Tom Jones is set to perform at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, home of Kent County Cricket Club, on Saturday 8 July 2017.
This is an outdoor event. Umbrellas and furniture will not be permitted in the venue. Under 16s only admitted with an adult. Under 5’s are admitted for free and don’t require a ticket.
Smoking on the pitch is strictly forbidden. Please use designated smoking areas.
No food and drink can be brought into the venue – food and drink available at concessions. Spectators can bring in an unopened 500ml bottle of water with them.
Parking is available at the nearby Simon Langton Girls Grammar (CT1 3EW) for £10 or at the New Dover Road Park and Ride for £3 per day (£1 after 4pm) with a low-floor bus dropping outside the main pedestrian entrance to the ground.
Disabled access tickets are sold out. All tickets include access to unallocated seating.
Gates open 5pm, Into the Ark 6.45pm, Tom Jones on stage 8pm – 9.30pm
We have a limited number of tickets available for a Premium Reserved Seating & Dining Package. Early booking is essential! (£150 per person)
The package includes:
- Private HR Go Harris Room Suite (with balcony)
- Premier entrance ticket and concert seat in the inner area in front of stage
- Prosecco or soft drink on arrival
- Luxury buffet available from 2 hours pre-show
- Private bar and facilities
- Complimentary house red / white wines, beers and soft drinks before the concert
To book, call: 01227 473 612 or email email@example.com