The County Ground,
Worsley Bridge Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1RL
0203 490 2370
Directions by car
From the North: Take A201 from Central London. At Elephant & Castle take A2 (Old Kent Rd). Continue to New Cross Gate and turn right onto A20. Continue through Lewisham to junction with A21. Turn right onto A21 (Lewisham High Street). Continue on A21 towards Bromley. Turn right onto A2015 (Beckenham Hill Rd). Turn right into Braeside, then left into Overbrae and then right into Worsley Bridge Road.
From the South: From M23/M25 junction 7 follow A23 (Brighton Road). At junction with A235 bear right. At Croydon turn east on A232. At Shirley turn left onto A215 (Shirley Rd). Bear right onto A222 (Addiscombe Road). Turn right again onto A214 then bear left onto A222. Continue on this road to roundabout. Take 2nd exit (A2015) and turn right into Braeside, then left into Overbrae and then right into Worsley Bridge Road.
M2 to County Ground, Beckenham
- Follow A2 to Brenley Corner
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M2 ramp to London
- Merge onto M2
- Continue onto Watling St/A2
- Take the A205 ramp to A20/A21/Catford/Shooters Hill/South Circular
- Turn left onto South Circular Rd/Westhorne Ave/A205
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Westhorne Ave/A205
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Westhorne Ave/A205
- Turn left onto Verdant Lane, after going under railway bridge (2nd street)
- Turn right onto Whitefoot Lane, cemetery on left (petrol station on corner)
- Continue straight through traffic lights on Southend Lane/A2218 (over A21)
- Continue until you see Worsley Bridge Road (just before railway bridge) on your left,
- Follow Worsley Bridge Rd until you pass Copes Cope Rd, match parking immediate right by junction. Non-match day parking continue to main entrance, 500 yards on.
From the M20
- M20 becomes A20
- Turn left onto A208 (Mottingham) at Crossroads
- At T-junction (after zebra crossing) turn right (B226)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Mottingham Rd/B226
- Continue to follow B226 (past Eltham College)
- Turn left onto Baring Rd/A2212 (past Grove Park Station)
- Turn right onto Downham Way
- Turn right onto Bromley Rd/A21 at traffic lights (go past BP garage)
- Turn left onto Beckenham Hill Rd/A2015.
- Turn right onto Braeside. Follow road down hill.
- At Worsley Bridge Road, turn right for match day parking and left for non-match day parking.
National Rail From London Victoria & Blackfriars, Canterbury via Bromley South: Beckenham Junction – 15 minute walk via Southend Road and Worsley Bridge Road or via the 54 bus service at Copers Cope Road (Stop R) and alight at Stumps Hill Lane (Stop T).
From Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge: Lower Sydenham (15 min walk) or take the 352 bus from Stop LC on Worsley Bridge Road to Hackington Crescent (Stop K).
From Hayes, West Wickham, Eden Park, Clock House: New Beckenham (15 min walk) or the 352 bus from Stop A to Hackington Crescent (Stop K)
Passenger information – 08457 484950 or www.nationalrail.co.uk
Buses The 54 bus runs along Southend Road which is 5 a minute walk from the ground and comes from Woolwich via Catford and Lewisham. The 352 bus runs adjacent to the ground from Bromley.
There are two formal car parking options for visitors to The County Ground, Beckenham:
- The County Ground, Beckenham, BR3 1RL
Approximately 350 spaces are available on-site, cost £10 per day at Kent Cricket first XI fixtures, with entry exclusively from Worsley Bridge Road by Copers Cope Rd corner. No vehicle entry is possible through the main entrance at Kent Cricket first XI fixtures as this is a major pedestrian entrance.
- Street Parking
The ground is situated in a residential area where local parking rules applying – there are a range of free parking bays available.
You are welcome to enjoy our surroundings on the banks or seats, with your own picnic, sandwiches and allowed beverages. You can also bring in your own chairs.
For Specsavers County Championship limited quantities of alcohol are allowed into the ground – one bottle of wine or four cans of beer, per person.
For NatWest T20 Blast fixtures NO alcoholic drinks are allowed to be brought into the ground.
Public options to purchase Food & Beverage include:
- Function Centre Bar – situated on the ground floor, facing the ground, this internal bar sells a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to the public.
- Temporary Outlets , beverage – a range of outlets, including the Spitfire Bus and Pimms Bar, are dotted around the ground, on the banks and on all sides..
- Temporary Outlets, food – a full range of caravan and pop up sites are available serving: Thai, vegetarian and ‘fast food’ options.
Please note, the Pavilion is a Members only area.
Specsavers County Championship
Coin toss with the Captains (day 1) 10.30am
First Session 11am -1pm
Second Session 1.40pm – 3.40pm (provided 32 over or less remain)
Third Session 4pm – 6pm
Timings are brought forward 30 minutes for matches where the first day of the match is scheduled to start in September.
Gates open one hour before start of play
NatWest T20 Blast
Coin Toss 2.30pm
1st innings 3pm – 4.15pm
2nd innings 4.30pm – 5.45pm
Gates open two hours before start of play