This page aims to give you all the general information you need about An Evening with Michael Bublé on Sunday 24 July, 2022 at The Spitfire Ground, Canterbury.
Please note that the information below has been provided by AEG Presents and is subject to change.
We look forward to welcoming you. Please find some useful information below to make your time at the event even more enjoyable.
Please take a couple of minutes to read through the below:
All tickets for this event are e-tickets, which is a PDF file you can either print off or show on your phone. Any previously delivered hard tickets are no longer valid. Your point of purchase will either email you these tickets as a PDF attachment or they will be accessible through your online ticketing account (where applicable).
If you will be attending with your tickets on your phone, make sure you download the PDF file, as screenshots will not be accepted and mobile signal may be weak. If you have a cracked phone screen, please make arrangements to print your tickets, as the barcode will not scan from a cracked screen.
For ticket collections, the box office will be open from 16:00 on the event day; ID, your confirmation number and the credit card used are required. There is no re-entry.
This show will be fully contactless. All merchandise, food and drink, and other vendors will only accept payment through card or a mobile device. Please ensure you are prepared with one of these methods, as no cash will be accepted on site.
Box Office Opens: 16:00
If you’ve booked an accessible platform ticket, you should have received direct communication.
Be advised that there is NO accessible parking available on-site. Please use the council car parks located throughout the city.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, AEG and the Site reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
- IMPORTANT: This show will be a fully standing show. Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats. You are permitted to bring a blanket to sit on, although you may be asked to pack this up when the show starts.
- Umbrellas, parasols and the like are not permitted at concert events for safety reasons. Air horns, selfie sticks, spray cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, gas canisters, glass (of any kind), klaxons and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards and bicycles are prohibited.
- No animals aside from registered service animals will be permitted.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed
Ensure you travel light to the show. Each person is permitted only one bag no bigger than A3 size (35cm x 40cm x 19cm). Any bags larger than this size will not be allowed inside of the venue and there will be no bag check available for larger luggage.
Food and Drink
Please note that no outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue. We will have a great selection of food vendors and bars available to serve you throughout the night. If you have a medical reason to carry food or drink with you, please notify a member of staff and they will assist you.
Venue Address: The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, Old Dover Rd, Canterbury CT1 3Nz
- General Admission Entry: There are two public entrances which audiences will be directed to by stewards
- Gold Circle Entry: There is a dedicated lane at each public entrances
- Accessible Entry: There is a dedicated lane at each of the public entrances
New Dover Road Park + Ride – Tickets available to purchase on the day – Shuttle buses will be running back to the car park to coincide with the end of the concert. The Park + Ride car park, Dover Street, is also within a 20 min walking distance to The Spitfire Ground.
Address: New Dover Road Park and Ride, New Dover Rd, Canterbury CT1 3EL
There is no car parking available on site. Please ensure you leave enough time to access the arena and to undergo security checks
We advise that the event may not be suitable for young children, especially those under 2yrs of age. However, if you do arrive with a non-ticketed child under 2yrs old, please report to the box office where an attendant will provide a complimentary ticket. All children 3yrs and older will need to have a purchased ticket. Buggies and necessary care bags will be permitted, but please be advised that additional security checks may take place.
For the safety of all guests, staff, and touring crew, customers are asked not to attend if you are feeling unwell or have tested positive for COVID-19. Please take extra precautions if you live with someone who is symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19.
For more information, please visit our FAQ’s: https://www.aegpresents.co.uk/faqs/michael-buble-faqs-summer-2022
For live updates on show day, please follow @spitfireground on Facebook and @spitfire_ground on Instagram and Twitter