No Boundaries is a responsive community initiative that can be delivered in response to identified hot-spot areas of youth related anti-social behaviour.
Kent Cricket Community Trust (KCCT) will deliver a 12-week Street Cricket program that uses the game of cricket to provide teachable moments that will raise awareness, empower, & provide confidence around what is acceptable & unacceptable behaviours in relation to violence, relationships, & personal safety.
The program includes strategies, scenarios, & resources needed to talk specifically about healthy & respectful relationships, violence, sexual assault, & the role of the bystander.
As a part of delivery, KCCT will link with key county youth support services & violence reduction services to support in the key messages and delivery of this program & to promote key messages, as well as give advice & support to the young people engaged in the program.
Key outcomes of this project include:
- Empowering & informing young people
- Addressing attitudes & behaviours of young people who may be involved with gangs or ‘county lines’
- Developing understanding of consequences of actions including:
- Carrying knives, drugs, & violence
- Building coping skills & resilience
- Building respect & teamwork skills through learning and playing cricket
- Identifing what a safe relationship should look like
- Signposting report concerns around relationship abuse, exploitation & violence
- Providing opportunities to transition to a street cricket programmes, cricket club & coach support courses
Would you or your business like to sponsor this programme, as part of your corporate social responsibility?
- Please contact Sarah Osborn, KCCT’s Development Manager, via the button below:
Support/Donate to the Kent Cricket Community Trust
You can personally or as an organisation “give back” by support the projects the Kent Cricket Community Trust is delivering.
- £35.00 = Funds an hour of community coaching for a community group.
- £50.00 = Funds a young person to undertake a support coaching qualification.
- £175.00 = Funds a young person to undertake a foundation coaching qualification.
- £200.00 = A Cricket and Tea for 10x people identified as socially isolated.
- £300.00 = Funds a six-week cricket programme for a community group, this could be for young people, refugees, families impacted by domestic abuse or at risk of homelessness.
Donate to the KCCT now [via the Charities Aid Foundation]
If you would any further information on of these packages or have any other ideas that you would like to discuss please contact us via the button below: