Formed by Lady Rose Kingsdown, The Century Club has been formed to support the ambitions of Kent County Cricket Club. Limited to just one hundred members, The Century Club aims to be an “inner circle of friends” of Kent Cricket providing exclusive benefits for its members.
Key Premium Benefits Include:
- Exclusive access to the Century Club Tables in a designated area for Century Club Members at the Old Dover Road end of the HR GO Recruitment Harris Suite for every day of County Championship and Royal London Cup.
- Exclusive access to the Century Club Viewing Area on the balcony. Century Club Members will have premium view seats with use of Kent Cricket cushions at the Old Dover Road end of the balcony with access from the HR GO Recruitment Harris Suite.
- Opportunity for members to bring one guest on each day of County Championship and Royal London Cup and have access to the Century Club Table and Balcony in HR GO Recruitment Harris Suite, the main suite and viewing balcony at Beckenham and the Club marquee at Tunbridge Wells. Guests must be accompanied by the Member.
- 50% discount on the Specsavers County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup hospitality prices in the HR GO Recruitment Harris Suite, at Beckenham and Tunbridge Wells i.e. £60 package would be reduced to £30 (lunch and tea) for Century Club Members who are allowed to bring one guest per day also eligible for this discount. Additional guests will be charged at the standard hospitality rate.
- A Century Club table will not be provided for Vitality Blast matches but Century Club members will be entitled to a 20% discount on published rates for Vitality Blast hospitality in the HR GO Recruitment Harris Suite i.e. £150 package would be reduced to £120 for Century Club Members, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee will be provided on each day of County Championship and Royal London Cup exclusively for Century Club members and their guests.
- Century Club Members Board updated annually in the order the membership fee has been received and displayed next to the Century Club Tables in the HR GO Recruitment Harris Suite.
- Century Club Membership Card and Lapel badge/brooch.
- Invitation to join the Century Club table of ten at End of Season Awards Dinner. Tickets must be purchased and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- KCCC will use best endeavours for a player, Director of Cricket, coach or Club representative agreed with the Century Club (e.g. a former player) to visit the Century Club table on Day 1 of County Championship and Royal London Cup
- Membership will provide access to all matches (County Championship, Royal London Cup and the Vitality Blast) for the named individual and guest. Knock-out stages and Finals are not included in Membership.
- Membership will provide access for the Member and their guest to the Century Club Tables and Balcony on those days that these facilities are open at County Championship and Royal London Cup.
- Car parking can be purchased on an annual basis (£250 per year) and is available on the day on a first come-first served basis for blue badge card holders only (charged at £15 per day).
- Members will receive two Kent Cricket Century Club Membership cards (equivalent to All-Rounder and Friend).
- Membership will carry the same voting rights as all other categories of full membership.
The initial commitment from new Members joining the Century Club is for a 3 year membership term, paid in advance, and renewed annually thereafter.
Century Club Membership will be priced at £1,000 per annum for individual membership.
For further details please contact Emma Santer on Club: Tel: 01227 456886 option 0 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org