Applications are invited for the position of Maintenance Assistant at Kent County Cricket Club. The post holder will be based at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, Canterbury.
The Maintenance Assistant will be responsible in making sure the impressive ground and facilities continue to represent a high-quality venue for cricket, sport and events.
They will be a key member of the Facilities & Maintenance team and ensure the customer experience is at the heart of venue’s operations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the maintenance team in operating day to day response and planned maintenance, refurbishment tasks and repairs.
- Assist in preparing the Stadium to the highest standard in order to host large sporting events.
- To respond timely and with flexibility to urgent or last-minute staff/service requirements.
- Ensuring customers are provided with a safe environment and adhering to the Kent Cricket Health & Safety policies.
- Act as a key holder and respond to out-of-hours alarm calls if required.
- Be available to work on match days, including weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays.
- From time to time undertake additional role specific duties, including travel to other Kent Cricket playing sites.
A Candidate Brief is available from the Club’s website. Full details on how to apply are included within the brief.
Closing Date for applications: Close of play (1700hrs) on 17th May 2019.