There is no better time to become a Team Kent Business Club Member than in 2020 – a busy and exciting year for Kent Cricket on and off the pitch, as the club celebrates its 150th Year.
Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence will be Kent Cricket’s President in 2020, and the Club will be holding a number of special events to celebrate this milestone, which will commence with a 150th Thanksgiving Service at Canterbury Cathedral Service on Wednesday 4th March, 2020.
The Team Kent Business Club at Kent Cricket is the ideal platform for you to entertain your clients or advertise your business.
Kent Cricket is one of eighteen first-class county clubs in England and Wales and is the only top-level sports venue in Kent
After a huge summer of cricket in 2019, Kent will once again be playing in Division 1 of the Specsavers County Championship whilst also competing in the One-Day Cup and Vitality Blast (T20) in 2020.
The Team Kent Business Club offers two package options with advertising and corporate hospitality to suit your business needs. Bespoke packages are also available upon request and are available at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, Canterbury and The County Ground, Beckenham.
Standard Benefits for all Team Kent Business Club Members:
- Acknowledgement of Team Kent Business Club Membership on the kentcricket.co.uk website along with your company name and a link giving your company more exposure
- Acknowledgement in match programmes, scorecards and the 2020 Annual to enhance brand awareness
- Acknowledgement of your Team Kent Business Club Membership on the Partners and Team Kent boards at Kent County Cricket Club’s offices
- Priority booking at discounted rates – Hospitality will be released to Partners and Team Kent Business Club members first, giving members the opportunity to book at discounted rates before the general public or non-Partner or Team Kent members
- Use of The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence function rooms free of charge, providing cost effective opportunities to run your own events (on two occasions per annum for Blue Club Members or three times per annum for First XI members)
- Match Tickets for fixtures of your choice (ten per annum for Blue Club members or twenty-five for First XI members)
- The opportunity to establish regular networking opportunities with other Kent based businesses including networking events at Canterbury Golf Club and The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence on match days. You will also receive complimentary invitations to the pre-season Breakfast with the Squads and the Spitfire End of Season Gala Dinner. All Team Kent Business Club members will receive two invitations to the Cathedral Service.
- Access to complimentary rounds of golf for four people throughout the year at Canterbury Golf Club (subject to availability)
Team Kent BLUE CLUB
Members are entitled to a choice of either item A or B as detailed below, as well as the standard benefits of becoming a Team Kent Business Club Member.
A – Corporate Hospitality in the exclusive HR GO Recruitment Harris Room. You are entitled to thirty hospitality places inclusive of:
– Entry ticket to the ground
– Access to the HR GO Recruitment Harris Room with fantastic views from the balcony
– Meal with tea and coffee on arrival and afternoon tea (when appropriate)
– Match day host
– Match programmes and scorecards
– Access to a cash bar
– Car parking (subject to availability)
B – One boundary board at all Kent home cricket fixtures. Boards are 20 ft x 2ft 6. Production cost included
The membership fee for Team Kent Blue Club is £3,750 + VAT payable in four equal payments.
Team Kent FIRST XI
Members are entitled to the items as detailed below as well as the standard benefits of becoming a Team Kent Business Club Member.
- Corporate Hospitality in the exclusive HR GO Recruitment Harris Room as outlined above. You are entitled forty hospitality places as outlined above
- One boundary board at all Kent home cricket fixtures. Boards are 20 ft x 2ft 6. Production cost included
The membership fee for the above Team Kent First XI Business Club package is £6,750 + VAT payable in four equal payments.