Following the recent confirmation of the fixtures for The Bob Willis Trophy, Kent Cricket has announced an update to its refund policy for individual tickets for the 2020 season.
Refunds are now available for any individual tickets purchased for Kent’s home matches in the County Championship, Royal London Cup or Vitality Blast that should have been played during the original 2020 season.
Ticket holders for Kent’s home matches that are eligible for a refund will be given three options to select from:
- A credit to their account to be honoured throughout the 2021 season
- A full refund,
- Or the opportunity to waive their right to a refund to help the Club navigate through this financially challenging period.
The Club will be in contact with all ticket holders by Thursday 6th August, to confirm how supporters would like to proceed.
Membership and Six Pack Holders
- The Club would like to thank its members for their continued support and patience at this time.
- Following the Chairman’s statement, the Club will be in contact with all members and Six pack holders by Friday 7th August with further information.
For any membership enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual ticket purchasers
- Options for ticket holders with individual tickets for any of Kent’s home matches in the County Championship, Royal London Cup or Vitality Blast that should have been played during the 2020 season are outlined above.
If you have not heard from the Club by Monday 10th August, please email email@example.com with details of your booking.
- If you are a hospitality guest who was due to join us for a Kent Cricket match this season, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org confirming details of your booking and we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your options.