After topping the South Group of the Vitality Blast, the Kent Spitfires face the Birmingham Bears at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence on Friday 27 August, starting at 19:00.
Kent Cricket Members and Six Pack Holders will have priority access to buy two discounted tickets from Tuesday 3 August at 11:30 – Tuesday 10 August at 11:30.
Any remaining tickets will go on general sale via the Kent Cricket website at 11:30 on Wednesday 11 August.
Having played all home group matches in front of just under 1,500 supporters, the Club is working hard with the relevant authorities to develop plans to increase capacity at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence to at least 4,000 spectators. Despite the lifting of government legal restrictions, this is still lower than full capacity as a number of safety protocol remain in place as part of Kent Cricket’s Stage 5 – Elite Sport – Return to Spectators plan.
To ensure every Kent Cricket Member and Six Pack Holder that wants to support the Spitfires has an opportunity to purchase tickets, the Club has needed to limit priority admission to two tickets per Kent Member and Six Pack Ticket Holder.
Subject to availability at the end of the priority window for Kent Members and Six Pack holders, a small number of tickets will be made available to Warwickshire Members to purchase. More information on how Warwickshire Members should register for this can be found on their Club website by clicking here.
- Friday 30 July: Kent Members and Six Pack Holders will be contacted via email with full details of how to buy tickets in the exclusive priority window
- Tuesday 3 August at 11:30: Kent Members and Six Pack Holders Priority Window Opens: Access to tickets will be available via online Invicta account
- Tuesday 10 August at 11:30: Kent Members and Season Ticket Holders Priority Window closes
- Wednesday 11 August at 11:30: Any remaining tickets go on general sale via the Kent Cricket website
Kent Member & Six Pack Holder Information:
- Kent Members and Six Pack Holders will be able to access a total of two discounted tickets (2 x Adult tickets OR 1 x Adult and 1 x Junior ticket) within the priority window
- This will be an exclusive one-time offer, therefore both tickets must be purchased within the same transaction and seats will be allocated together – subject to availability
- If Kent Members and Six Pack Holders would like to purchase additional tickets, this can be done once tickets are on general sale
- Please note that due to the expected attendance at this match, there is no guarantee that you will be able to sit next to those whom you have bought additional tickets for and it will not be possible to amend seat bookings
- If you would like any support, please contact the team on email@example.com or call the Club on 01227 456 886
Kent Member Rate (Applicable in 3 – 10 August Priority Window):
- Adult (Seated Area, including accessibility seating): £25
- Junior (Seated Area): £5
- Adult (Standing Area): £20
- Junior (Standing Area): £4
General Admission (Applicable on 11 August’s General On-Sale):
- Adult (Seated Area, including accessibility seating): £30
- Junior (Seated Area): £10
- Adult (Standing Area): £25
- Junior (Standing Area): £8
Please note: Members and supporters that have credit notes in their online Invicta account will be able to redeem it against tickets for this match.
- Simon Langton Girls’ Grammar School
- PARKING MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE – PARKING TICKETS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE AT THE GATE
- Parking will be available at the Simon Langton Girls’ Grammar School free of charge for Spitfire Ground Car Parking Pass Holders and Life Members, however tickets must still be claimed in advance online
- Other Members and supporters will be able to park at Simon Langton Girls’ Grammar School for £10 per match, by booking in advance online.
- Parking spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Blue Badge Accessible Parking Only
- Limited parking on ground will be exclusively available for accessible parking for blue badge holders only
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and will not be available to purchase on the day
- Blue badge holders with a valid Spitfire Ground Car Parking Pass will not be charged to park – but must book a space in advance
- Blue badge holders without a valid Spitfire Ground Car Parking Pass will be charged a daily rate of £15 – and must book a space in advance
- New Dover Road Park & Ride
- The New Dover Road Park & Ride (CT1 3EJ) will be in operation as usual and costs just £4 per car and a bus transfer which will drop you off outside The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence
- There will be a frequent service between the ground and the New Dover Road Park and Ride Car Park
- Hospitality -SORRY, SOLD OUT!
• All hospitality tables have been provisionally allocated to our existing Principal Partners, Elite Partners, Community Partners and Team Kent Partners. There is currently no hospitality available for general sale.
• For information on Team Kent and other partnership opportunities or if you would like to join the waiting list, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org providing the below information:
o Name, Number of Guests, Company Name, Contact Information
Members & ticket purchasers – you could be in with a chance of winning a family holiday of a lifetime to Florida’s Paradise Coast.