The Kent Cricket Development Trust (KCDT) supports, promotes and encourages community participation in healthy recreation by using the power of cricket to provide opportunities for engaging in activity that is capable of improving health.
Fundraising and donations are a prime focus for the Trust and enable the Spitfires in the Community Team to continue to deliver activity in communities across Kent.
Why Support the Trust?
- Support the promotion of community participation in healthy recreation and other activities that are capable of improving health and well-being
- Advance the education, development and employability of the community (including children, young people and adults) by using cricket as a delivery medium
- Provide activities for those who have a need by reason of their age, infirmity or disablement, poverty or social and economic circumstances and in doing so improve their conditions of life
How can you support the Trust?
- Attend one of our fundraising events
- Purchase a Match Ball Sponsorship package (details attached)
- Purchase a Memorial Match Ball package (details attached)
- Purchase a Mascot Experience (details attached)
- Attending childrens’ holiday coaching camps
- Pledge a donation when making online ticket or course payments at Kent Cricket
- Donate via the Trust collection boxes and on our match day bucket collections/raffles
- Text “KCDT17£2” TO 70070 to make a donation
- Donate via JustGiving: www.justgiving.com/kcdt