The Team Kent Business Club at Kent Cricket is the ideal platform for you to entertain your clients or advertise your business.
Kent Cricket is one of eighteen first-class county clubs in England and Wales and is the only top-level sports venue in Kent.
After a huge summer of cricket on the field in 2020 despite a truncated season, Kent will once again be competing in the County Championship and Vitality Blast, as well as the returning Royal London Cup in a full schedule of fixtures in 2021.
The Team Kent Business Club consists of two packages, Team Kent Blue Club and Team Kent First XI Club, offering advertising and corporate hospitality to suit your business needs.
Team Kent BLUE CLUB
The membership fee for Team Kent Blue Club is £3,750 + VAT payable in four equal payments. Members are entitled to a choice of either item A or B as detailed below, PLUS the standard benefits listed below.
Option A – Corporate Hospitality in the FGS Plant Harris Room. You are entitled to thirty hospitality places inclusive of:
– Entry ticket to the ground
– Access to the FGS Plant Harris Room with fantastic views from the balcony
– Meal with tea and coffee on arrival and afternoon tea (when appropriate)
– Match day host
– Match programmes and scorecards
– Access to a cash bar
Option B – One boundary board at all Kent home cricket fixtures at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence (boards are 20 ft x 2ft 6, production cost is not included).
Team Kent FIRST XI
The membership fee for Team Kent First XI Club is £6,750 + VAT payable in four equal payments. Members are entitled to the items as detailed below, PLUS the standard benefits listed below.
- Corporate Hospitality in the FGS Plant Harris Room as outlined above, but with forty places
- One boundary board at all Kent home cricket fixtures at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence (boards are 20 ft x 2ft 6, production cost is not included)
Standard benefits for all Team Kent Partners:
- Acknowledgement of partnership on the kentcricket.co.uk website (commercial pages) along with company name and a link
- Acknowledgement in all match programmes, scorecards and the Annual – via a graphic promoting all partners of Kent Cricket
- Acknowledgement on the partners board at the Club offices
- Priority booking window at discounted rates – hospitality will be released to partners first, giving the opportunity to book at discounted rates before the general public
- Use of The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence function rooms free of charge, providing cost effective opportunities to run your own events (one room per use, on two occasions per annum for Blue Club members or three times per annum for First XI Club members)
- The opportunity to establish regular networking opportunities with other Kent based businesses including networking events at Canterbury Golf Club, Shepherd Neame Brewery and at The Spitfire Ground on match days (subject to availability)
- Complimentary invitations to the pre-season Breakfast with the Team (subject to availability)
- Complimentary tickets to the Spitfire End of Season Awards (x 2 tickets) – additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate
- Access to complimentary rounds of golf for four people throughout the year at Canterbury Golf Club (subject to availability)
- Press release announcing our partnership on the Kent Cricket website – this will be part of a wider release announcing other partnerships of Kent Cricket maximising exposure
- 10% discount on all Kent Cricket merchandise
Bespoke packages are also available upon request and are available at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, Canterbury and The County Ground, Beckenham, and there are also opportunities to join our Elite and Community Partners.
To find out more, please contact Andy Griffiths on email@example.com or 07515 051 200.