Kent Cricket currently manage two disability teams:
- Learning and Physically Disabled (LDPD) Performance Squad
- Visually Impaired (VI) Performance Squad
Both squads train during the winter months and represent Kent in national competitions against other counties during the summer months. This is the first step to representing the National team managed by the ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board).
In disability cricket, there are a few rules and regulations that are specific to the different impairment groups. Where possible the game is played in accordance with the MCC Laws of Cricket but there are some differences which are detailed by the governing body for each discipline – you can find details on both organisations on the links below.
- More information on British Association for Cricketers with Disabilities
- The ECB National Disabled Cricket League website
Training & Fixtures for 2021
- Will appear here once they have been confirmed
- Contact Brian Gasking for more information about our Disability Cricket squads