This year, Kent Cricket commemorates its 150th Year. The Club would like to celebrate this milestone with the launch of an annual Kent Cricket Charity Partner, further embedding Kent Cricket into the local community.
Kent Cricket receive requests to support many charities and fundraising events during the year.
For our 150th Year, the Club is committed to supporting a Charity Partner to make a difference to the chosen charity’s objectives and outcomes.
The Club’s chosen Charity Partner will have:
- An Association with the county of Kent and/or
- A project being delivered within the Kent community and/or
- Synergy with the proposed Kent Cricket Foundation objectives
The Club’s chosen Charity Partner will receive:
- Joint press releases about the partnership
- Social media support (where relevant and practical)
- An opportunity for Kent Cricket to attend charity events throughout the partnership
- A branded news story on both the Kent Cricket and charity website
This attractive package will include numerous benefits aiming to help your charity increase its profile.
There will be no financial implication whatsoever for our chosen charity partners.
Throughout 2020, Kent Cricket’s chosen Charity Partner can access:
- 40 match tickets, to be split across all three forms of cricket
- Media support throughout official Kent Cricket digital channels
- Four uses of Kent Cricket’s facilities, free of charge
- Up to six matchday collections
- Three signed bats to be used for selected fundraising events throughout the partnership
- 10 Vitality Blast ticket vouchers for selected fundraising events throughout the partnership
- Player appearances at charity events (where playing schedules allow)
- Volunteer recognition with 20 matchday tickets
- Two tickets to the Spitfire Kent Cricket End of Season Awards
If you are interested in becoming Kent Cricket’s Charity Partner for 2020, please contact Emma Santer, Kent Cricket’s Commercial Director, at email@example.com or call 01227 473 637
There are no prerequisites with regards to the type of charity we are looking for, and we look forward to hearing from a broad range of organisations. Applications are open now.
Deadline for application: Monday 3rd February, 2020 at 5pm.