Sadly cricket matches are sometimes adversely affected by rain and play can be stopped. On all occasions we aim to be totally fair and transparent with ticket purchasers and so make all aware of the following conditions and policy.
1. All tickets are sold on the basis of being non- refundable,
2. The Wet Weather Policy is activated at a four or three day match when less than 16 overs are bowled per day or at a limited overs match (20 or 50 overs) when less than 10 overs are bowled,
3. In the first instance spectators will be offered a ticket exchange to either another day in the current fixture or the equivalent value ticket at a later match,
4. At the discretion of the CEO and only in extenuating circumstances will a cash refund be offered,
5. The wet weather policy does not apply to complimentary tickets,
6. Confirmation of the offer will be made at matches via the PA system and via the Club’s website, social media feed and weekly E-newsletter, Extra Cover.