Many businesses are focusing on their immediate issues, on doing what they can to survive this unprecedented period of mass uncertainty. However, it’s still important to remember to pause, breathe and look up from the current circumstances at the bigger picture. Where some see challenges, others see opportunity, adaptability and innovation.
The third webinar in Kreston Reeves’ ‘Looking ahead’ series focused on 2021 and can be watched here.
Topics covered included:
- Economic update and predictions for 2021 – Darren Shirlaw, Economic commentator and Co-founder of the BoB Group
- Maximise your cash – get your numbers right – Mark Attwood, Advisory and Assurance Partner, Kreston Reeves
- Product and service innovation – Darren Shirlaw, Co-founder of the BoB Group
- Finding your entrepreneurial spirit and opportunities and innovation in chaos / crisis
- Exploring routes to market – Belinda Collins, Brand and Marketing Consultant
- Q&A session
About Kreston Reeves:
Kreston Reeves advises dynamic organisations, private individuals and families on their business, tax and wealth needs. We help them make confident decisions about the future. We have offices in London, Kent and Sussex and employ over 550 people including more than 50 partners.
Offices in London, Kent and Sussex