Kent Cricket are looking to recruit a Performance Cricket Coach, who will coach and manage a training and fixture programme for the Kent Learning and Physically Disabled (LD/PD) Cricket Squad.
The squad train during the winter months and represent Kent in National or Regional Competitions against other counties during the summer months.
The duties for this role will mainly cover,
- Organising venues for, and delivery of, the indoor winter training programme
- Liaising with competition organisers around regulations and fixtures (BCEW & ECB)
- Arranging suitable venues for home matches and liaising with umpires & scorer(s)
- Arranging suitable transport for teams to away matches if required
- Confirming fixtures and relevant match details with competition organisers, opposition counties and the squad players
- Updating results on the relevant Play Cricket page for each competitive fixture played
- Updating the relevant marketing team with news updates, match reports etc.
- Organising an awards/presentation event for the squad, to celebrate the season
- Assisting with the management of the Disability Cricket budget for your squad performance programme
- Being a champion for safeguarding, equality and the well-being of all children and adults in all your work areas
This is a part-time role with a yearly package payment.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 20th October 2023