Applications are invited for the position of Cricket Operations Manager at Kent County Cricket Club. The post holder will be based at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, Canterbury as past of the Professional Cricket Department.
The role will provide operations support to the Director of Cricket, Professional Coaches, Support Staff and Players to ensure the efficient planning and organization of the Professional Cricket Department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Administer and be responsible for the Cricket Operations Budget
- Administrator to the Cricket Management Team
- Implement and administer ECB regulations for Professional Cricket, for both the Men’s First Team and Second Team
- UK Anti-Doping contact for whereabouts reporting
- Match Manager for all home domestic cricket, including scoreboard and dressing room operations and Duckworth Lewis Match Manager
- Point of contact for CLO and Umpires
- TV Broadcasters single point of contact for operational requirements
- Administer playing staff contracts
- Support the professional coaches on the field during First Team squad practice days and liaise between the coaches and ground staff on practice facilities
- Manage travel and accommodation for playing staff, including overseas players flights and accommodation
- Manage expense claims for Professional Cricket
- Manage the ordering and allocation of kit for playing staff
- Support the Captain and Head Groundsman with Axia reports
- Co-ordinate Fixture and Venue allocation for Men’s First and Second Teams
- Administer the Company Flats.
- Team liaison with Coaches/Management of International Sides
- Co-ordinate practice days including provision of net bowlers
- ODI Match Manager and Duckworth Lewis co-ordinator
- Match referee or CLO point of contact
- TV Broadcaster’s single point of contact.
A Candidate Brief is available from the Club’s website. Full details on how to apply are included within the brief.
Closing Date for applications: 17:00hrs on Wednesday 13th March, 2019.